Denim. It’s our passion. It’s in our blood.
But we are not just another denim brand.
At G-Star, we are obsessed with denim. Together we push to invent, explore and take craftsmanship to another level. Down to the smallest detail and with a strong belief that there is no limit to what denim can do. To achieve this, we are always looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers, who want to join us in creating the future of premium and purposeful denim.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you the perfect fit for our team?
Are you a bit of a rebellious spirit?
Then we would love to hear from you!
Here’s what we’ll do together:
As our Product Content Coordinator, you will support in the daily management and maintenance of our online presence from a product point of view. You will primarily focus on our G-Star.com and app, but will be working in close collaboration with our four key online revenue channels for G-Star:
G-Star.com – App – Online Outlet – CRM & Loyalty
You’ll be a member of the global G-Star Digital Content team, with a dedicated focus to our product and how it is presented in these channels. You will be working together closely with our trade, product, photography and copy writing teams. Given the philosophy of G-Star placing product in the prime spot, so is this role within our global Digital Content team.
As (future) CMS expert you are able to optimize the current workflows and you are expected to come up with ideas to improve the processes and website.
In short, this is a very interesting opportunity to advance your career as an E-Commerce professional!
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ensure our website and app are showing the right and relevant products
• Support in presenting our product in the best possible way
• Support in content creation and work closely with our copy writing team
• Drive, streamline and control the process to bring products online
• Bring ideas to improve our website, its performance and most importantly, the experience of our consumers
What you bring to the table:
• 1-2 years of relevant E-Commerce experience in Apparel, Fashion and/or Retail Industry
• Experience in managing content of an E-Commerce platform on a daily basis
• A demonstrated affinity with Apparel and Fashion
• Ability to work independently as well as in an (international) team structure
• Bachelor or Master degree in marketing, information technology or fashion
• Eye for details
• Hands-on and pro-active
• An excellent command of the English language, speaking other languages like Dutch, German, French or Spanish are plus
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
What does G-Star bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy lunch, and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• Having an agile mindset is very important at G-Star, therefore we ask you to participate in an (online) Learning Agility Assessment.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck!