G-Star strives to be the most hardcore denim brand in the world. To achieve this, we are looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers, who dare to create the future of premium and purposeful denim with us.
We are looking for people with big dreams, while keeping their feet on the ground. Those who are not afraid to push the limits, because we believe there are no limits in what denim can do.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you the perfect fit for our team?
Are you a bit of a rebellious spirit?
Then we would love to hear from you!
Are you an all-round project manager with experience in Retail or Fashion? Then you should join the G-star family. Together we will build engaging global marketing campaigns and produce exciting brand activations to attract new consumers and engage with our beloved current customers.
At G-Star we are currently recruiting for a Project Manager Brand Marketing to support our Global Brand Marketing Team at our HQ in Amsterdam.
In this role you’ll be responsible for driving brand projects from A-Z. From evaluating previous promotions to producing campaign shoots and delivering full 360 marketing toolkits.
As our Project Manager, you’ll be in charge of producing marketing content for our owned and paid channels. Together with the Senior Brand Manager, you are responsible for the production and execution of all global brand campaigns, seasonal photography and brand projects such as G-Star Originals. You will be challenged to ensure consistency in brand messaging and contribute to our brand objectives and ambition: to become the most hardcore denim brand in the world.
Tasks and Responsibilities
In your daily work you will handle multiple projects across multiple seasons, creating a full year activity calendar. You will work together with creative and external resources (advertising agencies, photographers, graphic designers, editors and stylists) to ensure the production of high-quality content for the G-Star regions and channels such as retail, e-com, social etc. Therefore, a good network is a big plus! You will monitor timings & deliverables, ensuring that each project or campaign is completed fully and on-time whilst keeping the stakeholders actively informed of progress or deviation from workload planning.
Furthermore, you will work on:
• Setting KPI’s and objectives for each project
• Creating sharp briefings for external agencies
• Manage stakeholders (internal & external)
• Creation of 360 marketing toolkits / marketing launch decks
• Handle marketing content requests from regions and channels
• Produce shoots (film & photography) for internal and external purposes
• Deliver on time and secure distribution of marketing content to the regions and channels
What you bring to the table:
We are looking for a go getter, someone who likes to work in an energetic environment and who has a personality like ours: fierce, outspoken, down to earth and fair!
Do you have the following qualities?
• A positive work attitude and eagerness to create high quality content
• Experience within Retail or Fashion.
• You have worked with brand strategies and objectives and are able to include this into your daily work
• You have a solid understanding of customer and consumer drivers using insights and data
• You are experienced in brand and channel activation and live excellence in execution
• Add a Bachelor/Master in Marketing Communication or Business Administration and a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in Fashion, FMCG or Luxury and you’ve got our full attention.
• Are you also independent, accurate, proactive and flexible?
Finally, do you have a commercial mindset, strong personality and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What does G-Star bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV (English is our corporate language, so please apply in English)
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck!