Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for (purchasing) denim as high as ours? As our new Purchaser you will be making sure that G-Star purchases its products in time, so they are on time in our stores worldwide for our excited customers.
Just imagine –
As our new Purchaser, you’ll be in charge of successfully managing the full-cycle purchasing (booking) process.
You’re already a great supplier manager. You will be placing purchase orders on a weekly base. You’re also going to help with forecasting volumes for coming seasons, pre-booking fabrics where possible and of course continuously keeping our management up to date on the status quo.
What you bring to the table:
• You’re all about the numbers, but you have our sales and consumers top of mind.
• Supplier Management? You’re the absolute relationship manager.
• SAP? Excel? They have no secrets left for you.
• Deadlines? Bring it on.
• Purchasing? This is the area you feel absolutely passionate about.
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
• Add a Bachelor/Master and around 2 years of relevant experience in a Purchasing business environment and you’ve got our full attention.
• Are you also venturous, organized, proactive with strong analytical and presentation skills? We’re heart-eyed.
Finally, do you have a excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget so generous that we challenge you to spend it all; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.