Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim as high as ours? As our new Purchaser, you will be making sure that G-Star purchases its products in time, so they’re available in the stores worldwide for our customers.
Just imagine –
As our new Purchaser, you will be in charge of successfully managing the full-cycle purchasing (booking) process.
You will be placing purchase orders on a weekly base. You are also going to help with forecasting volumes for coming seasons, pre-booking fabrics where possible and of course continuously keeping our management up to date on the status quo.
What you bring to the table:
o Multitasking when booking raw materials whilst managing that all the garments arrive on time in stores around the globe.
o Closely monitoring the material stock flow to avoid the unnecessary buildup of fabrics and trims.
o A set of strong administrative skills and financial awareness, during the entire purchasing process.
o Managing your deadlines together with the other Purchasers, Product Developers and Merchandisers.
o Supplier Management? You are the absolute relationship manager.
o SAP and Excel skills, is an absolute plus.
o Purchasing? This is the area you feel passionate about.
o Experience in the Fashion industry would be great!
o Add a Bachelor/Master and 2-3 years of relevant experience in a Purchasing business environment and you have our full attention.
o Are you also venturous, organized, proactive with strong analytical and presentation skills? We are heart-eyed.
Finally, do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.