Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim and hiring the best talent as high as ours? Are you ready for your next step in Recruitment and looking for the opportunity to grow in an independent, fun and much valued role? For our international G-Star HQ and offices, we are looking for a Recruiter.
Just imagine –
As our Recruiter, you’ll be in charge of the full cycle Recruitment Process – from intakes with managers to the actual hiring of the candidate. In the challenging dynamic of translating our EVP, implementing a new ATS and improving how we hire talent, we offer you the unique opportunity to develop yourself and solidify your skills as a recruitment business partner.
You’re already a market expert in-the-making when it comes to everything from Boolean strings to selecting the best candidates. Being responsible for the recruitment of our team at HQ and our international offices, you will work the full cycle from intake until salary offers.
But beyond hiring the best team, you’re eager to work on building talent pools and perfecting our selection process, recruitment analytics and brand new ATS. Also we’re just getting started on lots of Employer Branding related projects and we welcome you to participate and come up with great initiatives.
What you bring to the table:
• You master the full cycle of recruitment independently, from talent pooling to negotiating salaries
• Building strong relationships with your candidates and hiring managers comes naturally to you
• With your tactical partnering skills you’re able to balance the interests of your stakeholders and to interface at all levels of our organization
• (“boolean strings” AND (sourcing OR sourcer OR “talent scout”)) have no secrets left for you
• You’re system savvy and (willing to be) great in reporting
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
• Add a Bachelor/Master and a minimal three years of relevant experience as a corporate or agency recruiter and you’ve got our full attention.
• Are you also self-confident, organized, and proactive with strong analytical skills? We’re heart-eyed.
Finally, do you have a strong and positive personality and do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget so generous that we challenge you to spend it all; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.