REGIONAL VISUAL MERCHANDISER
Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim and visual merchandising as high as ours? As Visual Merchandiser you will be responsible to implement and adapt where needed the visual merchandising strategy in our shop-in-shops & key accounts.
As our new Visual Merchandiser, you’ll be in charge of overseeing the floor concept process and lifecycle of the product from adoption to seasonal direction. With maximizing our sales in mind, you will be responsible for implementing best of class visual merchandising standards across our wholesale channels in the Benelux region.
Reporting into the POS coordinator, you will closely collaborate with multiple key accounts and Amsterdam HQ including the Global Visual Merchandise team to ensure our stores reflect the key campaigns, and visual presentation is consistent with the global vision and market needs. You will be based at our HQ in Antwerp.
Not only will you work on an exciting and on brand shopping experience by visual practice, you will also gain insights and trends to support VM opportunities.
What you bring to the table:
• You love to grab opportunities as they appear.
• You’re all about the numbers, but you have our sales and consumers top of mind
• Solid understanding of the multibrand wholesale business
• You thrive for results while being able to work effectively in a changing business environment
• No 9 to 5 work mentality
• Fashion? You live and breathe it
• 3 years of relevant experience in similar roles, preferably in the fashion channel, with multi-unit approach and you’ve got our full attention.
• Are you also hands-on, organized, proactive with strong analytical and presentation skills? We’re heart-eyed.
• Driver’s license B
Finally, do you have a strong planning and organizational skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget so generous that we challenge you to spend it all;
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.