Here’s what we’ll do together:
We’re looking for a retail marketeer to help develop and manage best in class retail marketing support across the channels, with the objective to increase traffic and conversion whilst gain market share and stand out from the competition.
Just imagine – as our new Retail Marketeer, you develop and execute all marketing activities and brand communication in off/on line sales channels. This includes the trade channels ‘owned and operated’ retail, franchise, full- & reduced price, and wholesale (key) account, in which a coherent brand story is brought to life.
You’re responsible for development of channel priorities, strategies and activation concepts and tools to connect with consumers throughout the purchase funnel. You do this by compiling data, insights and feedback from the regions to deliver blue print packages and toolboxes for successful global implementation. You also create sharp briefings for the development of Retail Marketing Campaigns, content and activations with pre-defined objective and activity measures.
You’ve worked in marketing and are dedicated to build brands and categories by delivering fully comprehensive marketing initiatives to drive traffic and conversion. Customer satisfaction is key.
The objectives to this role is to own the brand agenda within the channel and serve as a key partner for the international G-Star regions and E-commerce department. The way of working includes the development and execution of channel strategies, evaluation, leverage data and insights to learn and improve brand performance.
To create a seamless brand experience across our online sales channels, this role requires close collaboration with Digital Marketing and Merchandising.
What you bring to the table:
• You bring a ‘Think & Do’ mentality
• You have a deep understanding of the G-Star brand with a passion for denim
• KPI’s and deadlines? Bring it on.
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
• Add a Bachelor/Master in Marketing, Economics, Media or Communications and a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role within a marketing team in FMCG or retail and you’ve got our full attention.
Finally, are you and do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget so generous that we challenge you to spend it all; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.