Denim. It’s our passion. It’s in our blood.
But we are not just another denim brand.
At G-Star, we are obsessed with denim. Together we push to invent, explore and take craftsmanship to another level. Down to the smallest detail and with a strong belief that there is no limit to what denim can do.
To achieve this, we are always looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers , who want to join us in creating the future of premium and purposeful denim.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you the perfect fit for our team?
Are you a bit of a rebellious spirit?
Then we would love to hear from you!
Here's what we'll do together:
You will be responsible for developing, executing and evaluating retail marketing plans, in partnership with the marketing team, the regional retail teams and account partners, that build the brand and the business, and deliver game changing experiences for our end consumer.
You'll lead the teams to support key brand and business priorities, drive internal and external marketing alignment and continually strive to improve our impact with consumers. You'll drive strategy and oversee execution for the consumer G-STAR experience, including in-store environment, sales associate training and look at an Omni-Channel marketing approach that includes digital, social.
You'll clearly communicate long-term, annual and seasonal goals and priorities. In addition, you'll oversee the annual budget and ensure accuracy and discipline in monthly and quarterly budget management process.
This candidate will need to be able to work effectively across the matrix within Brand, Retail Experience, Product, Digital and regional retail teams, both in territory and global.
Your tasks & responsibilities:
- Developing and executing the retail Marketing Plan in line with the marketing objectives and manage the retail marketing budgets and retail marketing calendars.
- Improving brand presence and campaign execution across trade through excellence in in-store planning, execution and tracking in alignment with the annual marketing priorities.
- Conceptualizing and executing trade promotions and rolling out impactful in-store campaigns in collaboration with marketing and sales teams
- Leading the team involved in planning and execution window campaigns, the in-store POS, activations, sore opening events and other tool kits
Here's what you bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing Communications or similar
- 5-6 years of experience in a marketing related position
- Experience within an international retail or fashion industry
- Solid understanding of retail and trade marketing tools
- Proven experience with creating strategies within Retail Marketing
- Independent, flexible, accurate and proactive attitude with a 'can-do' mentality
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to perform well under time pressure
Here’s what we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
- We will thoroughly review your CV.
- We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
- When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will get in touch and see if it’s a good fit, then we’ll plan our first interview.
- Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
- Having an agile mindset is very important at G-Star, therefore we ask you to participate in an (online) Learning Agility Assessment.
- When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck!