Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim, retail and consumer experience as high as ours? Would you like to be part of the team that will design and implement G-star’s retail and consumer approach? Then this is the role for you! For our Retail Marketing team we are currently looking for a Project Manager to present the G-Star brand in retail environments in order to drive sales.
Just imagine –
As our new Retail Marketing Project Manager, you’ll be in charge of translating and executing the marketing strategy towards in-store communication (monobrand and multibrand) such as development of POS material and windows, as well as marketing retail activations..
You’re already a market expert in-the-making when it comes to leading the creation of content for retail driven omnichannel campaigns. You’re going to write briefings, lead the creation of content for all channels and develop retail tools that will be used across all monobrand and multibrand stores. As Project Manager, you are the central contact person. You are aware of the latest status of your projects and are able to communicate scope, planning, budget and expectations effectively to all stakeholders.
What you bring to the table:
• For you, the glass is always half full
• You’re a real team player
• You thrive well under time pressure
• Reliability? You never miss a deadline
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
• Add a Bachelor/Master in Marketing Communications or similar and 5 to 7 years of relevant experience as a marketing coordinator/project manager within retail or fashion and you’ve got our full attention.
• Are you also independent, flexible and accurate? We’re heart-eyed.
Finally, do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget so generous that we challenge you to spend it all; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.