G-Star strives to be the most hardcore denim brand in the world.
To achieve this, we are looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers, who dare to create the future of premium and purposeful denim with us.
We are looking for people with big dreams,
while keeping their feet on the ground.
Those who are not afraid to push the limits.
Because we believe there are no limits in what denim can do.
Are you up for the challenge?
Send us an e-mail.
Are you the perfect fit for our team?
Send us an e-mail.
We are not shy of a bit of rebellious spirit.
We’re looking for a Retail Operations Coordinator France to join the retail team at our global HQ in Amsterdam. Just imagine – as the new Retail Operations Coordinator, you provide support to the G-Star Retail stores (18 stores (G-Star owned & operated) – 16 Full price, 2 outlet) on day-to-day operations including Retail Pro system, deliveries, consumables, in-store signage and any other tasks as required by the District Managers or store personnel. As a Retail Operations Coordinator you provide service at the highest level. You are a problem solver and you easily find solutions for any obstacle. If you are interested to take a next step into your career, and you speak English and French, please read the following!
Tasks and Responsibilities
of the Retail Operations Coordinator France:
• You support the stores with enquiries relating to for instance customer service, banking supplies and inventory control
• You also coordinate logistics, replenishment and stock management
• Next to this you support District Managers in creating weekly Analysis, Action Plans, and follow up on these actions with internal departments
• During the seasonal sell-in process, you support in showroom preparation and join meetings to help close the buying process
• You support all store teams, by training them on Retail Pro, company policies and by ensuring teams have awareness of products, current promotions, events and customer loyalty initiatives
• You also support in organizing store events and activations
G-Star is a place for collaboration, inspiration, and innovation. Working alongside like-minded (international) people, feeding off one another’s energy and drive. This company is a place to express and grow your specialization in a dynamic environment that values proactivity and innovation. Hands on to get things done, they strive to make the impossible possible!
You are a part of the Retail Operations team and you report directly to The Retail Operations Manager
JOB CRITERIA RETAIL OPERATIONS COORDINATOR FRANCE
What you bring to the table:
• You have experience in Retail and are customer focused (approachable, problem solving and with empathy for customers – both store personnel and end consumer)
• With your strong organizational skills you deliver results, while prioritizing and managing time efficiently
• You have a deep understanding of the G-Star brand with a passion for denim
• Building positive working relationships comes naturally to you
• You’re proficient in MS Office (including Excel), POS Systems and SAP
• Projects and deadlines? Bring it on
• Fashion? You live and breathe it
• Add a Bachelor degree and a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role and you’ve got our full attention
• Finally, are you an excellent communicator and you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in French/ English
What does G-Star bring to the table:
• Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your application.
• We have an international community at G-Star, so please apply in English.