Here’s what we’ll do together:
We’re looking for a Retail Operations Coordinator to join our team at Global HQ in Amsterdam.
Just imagine – as our new Retail Operations Coordinator, you provide support to the G-Star retail stores on day-to-day operations including Retail Pro system, deliveries, consumables, in-store signage and any other tasks as required by the District Managers or store personnel.
You support stores with enquiries relating to for instance customer service, banking supplies and inventory control. You also coordinate logistics, replenishment and stock management. Next to this you support District Managers in creating weekly Analysis, Action Plans, and follow up on these actions with internal departments.
During the seasonal sell-in process, you support in showroom preparation and join meetings to help close the buying process.
You support all store teams, by training them on Retail Pro, company policies and by ensuring teams have awareness of products, current promotions, events and customer loyalty initiatives. You also support in organizing store events and activations.
What you bring to the table:
• You have experience in Retail and are customer focused (approachable, problem solving and with empathy for customers – both store personnel and end consumer);
• With your strong organizational skills you deliver results, while prioritizing and managing time efficiently;
• You have a deep understanding of the G-Star brand with a passion for denim
• Building positive working relationships comes naturally to you;
• You’re proficient in MS Office (including Excel), POS Systems and SAP
• Projects and deadlines? Bring it on.
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
• Add a Bachelor degree and a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role and you’ve got our full attention.
Finally, are you an excellent communicator and do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and preferably Dutch? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.