G-Star strives to be the most hardcore denim brand in the world.
To achieve this, we are looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers, who dare to create the future of premium and purposeful denim with us.
We are looking for people with big dreams, while keeping their feet on the ground. Those who are not afraid to push the limits, because we believe there are no limits in what denim can do.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you the perfect fit for our team?
Are you a bit of a rebellious spirit?
Then we would love to hear from you!
Here’s what we’ll do together:
The sales manager is in charge of building a long lasting relationship with our online strategic partners-Amazon and Zalando with a specific focus on driving the sales proposition and in season trading on product level.
Together with the E-commerce managers for Zalando and Amazon, you are responsible for the strategic account’s overall performance, by focusing on product performance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for creating sales propositions based on sales performance of our strategic partners and that also align with our G-star collection strategy.
• Execute showroom appointments and drive the sales propositions for Zalando and Amazon.
• Develop and execute the long term product and collection strategy that serve our customers and partners best.
• Identify and act upon new product opportunities and communicate and align these with internal and external stakeholders.
• Manage the order intake process for future orders.
• Manage the in-season trading by actively monitoring the performance of our key partners and seek out opportunities to drive growth on these platforms.
• Actively manage re orders, driving the sell through of our in-season orders.
• Manage sales forecasting and collaborate with SBO manager to maintain inventory levels on our NOS collection.
• Be a reliable business partner for our strategic accounts.
What you bring to the table:
• Degree or Professional certificate in retail, digital, business administration or another relevant field
• Minimum of 5 years in a similar role
• Proven track record of strong relationship building skills
• strong analytical skills
• Hands-on mentality
• Excellent tableau & excel skils
• Excellent communication skills
• Data driven mentality with the ability to change analyses into actions
• Has good knowledge of business processes that affect own discipline and cooperates mainly within own functional discipline
• Fashion retail experience strongly preferred
• Denim-minded and affinity for the G-Star brand
What does G-Star bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• Having an agile mindset is very important at G-Star, therefore we ask you to participate in an (online) Learning Agility Assessment.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.