Here’s what we’ll do together:
Are you a social creature, passionate about retail and denim and ready to change the game? Then our Outlet Livingston Store just might be your perfect playing field.
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings so many perks and exciting opportunities. We don’t know where to begin… how about generous clothing benefits, the chance to be part of a global, sustainable fashion brand; an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game… and a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation. Last but not least, a change to grow and learn reaching your full potential.
Just imagine –
As a part of our excited G-Star team you will represent our brand to our customers.This means bringing the identity of G-Star RAW forward and showing your passion and excitement for our products to our customers. In this role,you will be part of a team which is able to create unique, positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results. In the store there are multiple roles to take on, such as: Sales, Denim Expert, Visual Merchandising and Stock Controlling. Above all, you are emphatic and bring out the best in others.
What you bring to the table:
• Service? You believe in a customer-first attitude;
• G-Star? You’re determined to create a unique, positive brand experience;
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
• Add a few years of relevant experience in a fashion store and you’ve got our full attention.
• Can you provide flexible working hours, do till systems have no secrets left for you and are you critical and open in communication? We’re heart-eyed.
• Finally, do you have the perfect sales skills? We’d love to meet you!
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV, so be specific in describing your experience
• We love to hear why you feel this is your dream job, so please tell us in your cover letter
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• We will invite you to our store where we sit down and try to get to know each other
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll happily welcome you to the team!