Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim and customer service as high as ours? With your outstanding service, you strengthen the relationship between G-Star and its strategic accounts.
Just imagine –
As our new Sales Back Office Employee you’re one of the main contacts for our Strategic Accounts. Your daily tasks will be focused on pro-actively maintaining the relationship with our partners and you will be challenged to maximize business opportunities. Also, you support the sales team and advise them on various topics.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Customer Service
- Give information on item availability, packing slips and invoices to our customers.
- Handle all logistic issues, quality complaints and coordinate returns between the customer and the Logistics department.
- Order entry and loan sample registration.
- Maintenance of customer details and creation of customer numbers.
- Give product information to the accounts via telephone, email, letter, face-to-face.
- Inform and assist Sales with account information.
- Handle marketing requests.
- Prepare weekly shipment proposals for the accounts based on their arranged and direct orders and chase where needed.
• Reporting & Coordination
- Prepare weekly VMI report (20% of the job responsibility).
- Update and follow-up on actions following the VMI report from the Strategic Accounts.
- Weekly stock-takes and deliveries for the Strategic Accounts.
• Sales Support
- Coordinate sample deliveries to showroom.
- Pro-actively support and follow up on sales appointments and placed orders.
- Support and monitor accuracy of the order entry at account level.
- Convince the Key Account Manager about Sales opportunities.
- Set-up order proposals for the customer and work in close collaboration with the Key Accountmanager.
What you bring to the table:
• You have outstanding Excel and SAP skills.
• You are customer and solution oriented, with a commercial mindset.
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
• You are a natural problem solver, while maintaining strong relationships.
• Experience in consignment is a big plus
• Add a Bachelor degree and a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a similar customer service/sales support role, within retail or fashion.
• Are you also organized and proactive with strong analytical skills? We’re heart-eyed.
Finally, do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget and a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch;
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.