Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim as high as ours? The Sales Benelux team is looking for a highly motivated, and enthusiastic intern with a hands-on mentality, who feels at home in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Just imagine as our new Sales & Finance Analyst intern, you’ll be supporting the Sales Analyst and Business Controller in day to day activities and specific projects which will help the sales department to adapt to the changing (retail) environment.
We are looking for an ambitious intern who works in an organized and accurate manner and is not afraid to bring up new ideas. Someone who thrives in hectic environments and is eager to take responsibility for his/her tasks and projects. This is an excellent opportunity to learn all about the ins and outs of Sales and Finance Analysis at a leading global denim brand.
What you bring to the table:
• HBO qualification (business, economics and / or finance direction)
• Capable of supporting multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent organizing skills and able to work independently
• Knowledge of Microsoft office (excellent Excel skills)
• During the time of your internship you are enrolled at a Dutch college
• If you are a non-EU student you are in possession of a mandatory internship assignment from your university or college
• You are already living in the Netherlands and (you are prepared to) have a Dutch health insurance
• Are you also self-confident, pro-active, organized with strong analytical skills and available for 4-6 months for 4-5 days a week? We’re heart-eyed
This is a working internship for 32 or 40 hours a week. There is room for a research assignment, but we expect you to be hands-on for at least 90% of your time. This internship starts in January or February 2019.
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a decent compensation for your internship, working at G-Star brings so many perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation and a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch!
Found your dream internship?
• We will thoroughly review your CV
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed
• We ask you to prepare a short Business Case for the first interview