The Sales Supervisor will be responsible for the assisting the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager with the developing and retention of store staff, sales generation, KPI performance, operational excellence, visual presentation and ensuring exceptional customer service.
– Drive Sales through strong KPI performance.
– Ensuring that sales goals and expectations are achieved through customer service and regular monitoring.
– Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent customer service.
– Ensure that all customer service initiatives are in place, dealing with issues quickly and courteously.
– They will assist with training, challenging, motivating, encouraging, and providing constructive guidance to the store staff related to all areas of effective operations.
– Visual merchandising skills.
– Assist with ensuring operational excellence, as it relates to paperwork, shipping, receiving, transfers, markdowns and general organization.
- Must have excellent customer service skills
– Good communication and interpersonal skills
– Must be able to multi-task and prioritize
– Must have flexible schedule
– Must have a minimum of 1 year of retail leadership experience