Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim and sales support as high as ours? We are looking for an excited and service-oriented sales support associate who likes to put our customers in the Benelux region first.
Just imagine –
As our new Sales Support (Benelux), you are responsible for providing an outstanding level of service in order to strengthen the relationship between G-Star and its key accounts.
You are one of the main contacts for our Key accounts (B2B). Your daily tasks will be focused on pro-actively maintaining the relationship with our retailers and you will be challenged to maximize business opportunities. Moreover, you support the sales team and advise them on various topics in order to maximize business opportunities.
Your responsibilities will cover both customer service and sales support. Those include, among other things:
• Item availability and information
• Handling logistic issues
• Preparing weekly shipment proposals
• Pro-actively supporting sales appointments and placed orders
• Monitoring accuracy of order entries
• Spotting sales opportunities
What you bring to the table:
• You are fluent in French and Dutch
• Sales? This is what you feel absolutely passionate about
• Commercial mindset? You always know how to spot an opportunity
• Beyond your –big pile of- challenging tasks and responsibilities, you’re always able to see the bigger picture and give suggestions to make things better for our sales team and our customers
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
• Add a vocational degree and three years of relevant experience in a similar customer/sales support role and you’ve got our full attention.
• Are you also self-confident, organized, proactive with strong analytical skills? We’re heart-eyed.
Finally, do you have a positive attitude, strong personality and does Microsoft Excel have no secrets left for you? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget so generous that we challenge you to spend it all; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.