Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim as high as ours? It’s time to bring it into the exciting world of Amazon and Zalando – our two strategic partners. And your two new best friends.
Just imagine –
As our new Senior Account manager Online Strategic Accounts, you’ll be in charge of building a long-lasting collaboration with the two giants and keep a direct contact with their buying and in-stock teams.
You’re already a market expert in-the-making when it comes to product needs and price strategies. But with this challenging new role, you’ll also create sales propositions based on brand performance. You’re going to help decide what people wear next and make sure our customers get the scope of our entire collections. Always with eyes and ears on our competitors, you’ll identify and communicate new product opportunities and you’ll develop a long-term strategic planning. Together with the e-commerce managers for Zalando and Amazon, you’re responsible for the strategic account’s overall performance, by focusing on product performance.
Next to managing the order intake process for future orders, by pre-aligning on collection needs in advance and executing showroom appointments, you are also an expert on in-season management. You reach the re-order target and help increase the sell-through of future orders to prevent overstock problems at the account-side. In this role you report to the E-Com GM.
What you bring to the table:
• Selling comes naturally to you and there isn’t much you can’t persuade people to do, while building strong relationships.
• You love to grab opportunities as they appear.
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
• E-Com? You own it. You understand E-Com Account management and have experience in a similar role, either on account-side as a buyer, or on brand-side within online sales.
• You understand the importance of an Amazon/Zalando partnership and you will become their solid and reliable business partner.
• Add a Bachelor/Master and 5 years of relevant experience in sales/accountmanagement in fashion or retail, of which a minimum of 2 years within a similar role.
• Are you also self-confident, organized, proactive with strong analytical and presentation skills? We’re heart-eyed.
Finally, do you have a strong personality and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget and a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch;
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.