RAW is real, honest and authentic. To be raw is to be unpretentious, but also seductive and rebellious. Both inside and outside the company, we value diversity and applaud an original point of view.
G-Star is a place where your passion for jeans becomes a career. It’s a place of collaboration, inspiration, and innovation. Working alongside like-minded people, feeding off one another’s energy and drive.
Here’s what we’ll do together:
You will enable the e-commerce management team to act upon data-driven insights, by analyzing on-site performance and statistics for all our online echannels:
G-Star.com – Online Outlet – app – CRM & Loyalty – Online Multibrand – B2B
• Driving initiatives to collect more relevant data that will help the growth of the online business in corporation with BICC and IT.
• Transforming the huge amounts of data that we already collect into actionable insights by using BigQuery and SQL.
• Finding out the drivers of Churn of our existing consumers.
• Generating the right insights to grow our Customer Lifetime Value.
• Defining conversion killers on G-STAR.COM website by performing a ‘funnel’ analysis. You will have a mandate to immediately act upon the analytical insights, as you have a place in the CRO (conversion rate optimization) team. This team is dedicated to grow the conversion of G-star.com by means of A/B testing and in the future, personalization of the website.
• Feeding the CRM team with relevant insights to optimize the communication strategy.
• Improving data quality in Google Analytics by heading the WebAnalytics and implement a process to improve the implementation of tagging in Google Analytics in corporation with IT.
What you bring to the table:
• You are a Data-cruncher at hearth with strong analytical skills
• You are able to translate analyses into actions and set a strategy for future approach
• You have solid experience in creating dashboards (preferably in DataStudio)
• You are proficient at SQL and MS Excel
• You have experience with Google Analytics (or other webanalytics tools) and BigQuery/Webservices
• You are consumer minded and you have a feeling for marketing
• You are able to translate business needs to IT
• You have a Bachelor or Master Degree
• You have a minimum of 3 years work experience in a similar position in a relevant industry
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary and benefits package, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities:
• An awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game
• A working environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation
• A G-Star clothing budget
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV (English is our corporate language, so please apply in English)
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order