Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim and merchandising as high as ours? Are you always one step ahead, do you instinctively know what works in fashion and can you make sure our collections reach optimum performance across all channels?
Just imagine –
As our new Senior Merchandiser, you’ll be in charge of making sure our G-Star assortment is on-brand and optimized in our stores and our online channels.
You’re already a market expert when it comes to monitoring and maximizing multi-channel product and assortment performance. You will be planning and placing buys across channels and giving input for the seasonal commercial retail calendar. To make sure that the assortment is available on-time to our excited customers, you will advise the Allocation team on product and stock transfers.
We are looking for a Senior Merchandiser with relevant experience and who is ready for a next step. You will do well with us if you think fast, act fast, and thrive in an environment where every day is different.
What you bring to the table:
• You have relevant experience in preparing (Fashion) collections, analyzing buying patterns and predicting future trends
• You have experience with collaborating with Design and Product Development in making sure the right products reaches the right customers at the right price
• With your positive attitude can-do attitude you’re able to prepare collection and selection briefs
and inspire our teams
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
• Add a Bachelor/Master in Business and/or Fashion and at least a recent three years of relevant experience in merchandising and fashion and you’ve got our full attention.
• Are you also proactive with strong analytical and presentation skills? We’re heart-eyed.
Finally, do you have experience in knitwear and jerseys and do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Dutch and English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget so generous that we challenge you to spend it all; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.