G-Star strives to be the most hardcore denim brand in the world.
To achieve this, we are looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers, who dare to create the future of premium and purposeful denim with us.
We are looking for people with big dreams, while keeping their feet on the ground. Those who are not afraid to push the limits, because we believe there are no limits in what denim can do.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you the perfect fit for our team?
Are you a bit of a rebellious spirit?
Then we would love to hear from you!
G-Star is looking for an Experienced Technical Business Analyst to join the E-Commerce Department. The OMS & Marketplace Integration team is based in our Amsterdam headquarters. Together with the OMS & Marketplace Integration Manager and other (external) team members you will be working on the on technical day-to-day support and new functionalities for the online presence of G-Star at www.g-star.com
In this role you will be involved in many aspects of the Sterling OMS development lifecycle: from gathering and translating business requirements into technical requirements, UAT Testing to assessing the release risks when going to production. As an experienced Technical Business Analyst, you will be part of a team of internal & external developers, testers and business product owners, and applying best practices when making technical specifications of new features or technical interfaces for the G-Star OMS. Together with other members of the team you will be responsible for specifying and documenting technical solutions for new business requirements while maintaining an overview of how the OMS platform integrates with the rest of the IT (E-Commerce) landscape.
Next to above main focus, you will also be responsible for the integration of external partners to our E-Commerce fulfillment by integrating both Hybris (Product & Price) and Sterling OMS (Order management). In this role your first priority is to analyze the needs, align internal processes and guide launching the new channel or features. You are involved from the start of the contractual agreements until final GO-live of the channel, including operational gap analyses, challenge the marketplace for changes and advice towards E-Com business to ensure a fit in our standard way of working and operations. You are the expert, the project manager for all change processes required to make the marketplace/drop shipment model successful.
Main Goals for 2021 are Sterling OMS migration to the cloud (AWS), Premium Shipping, Margin Based Allocating, new Marketplace Partners, Premium Shipping and many more Omnichannel initiatives.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Day-to-Day PRD support and configurations
• Define technical solutions for business requirements
• UAT Testing
• Document changes in the knowledgebase
• Write manuals for business users if creating new functionality within the system
• Maintain a good level of architecture overview
• Participating in IBM Sterling and carrier integration sprint teams, reporting to the Product Owners;
• Gather customer requirements: Judge them on feasibility and impact within the (standard) IBM Sterling possibilities and share with our implementation partners;
• Develop solutions and implement the changes;
• Answer user questions and resolve incidents in the Omni-channel business area involving E-Commerce, Retail and Carrier integration;
• Be the technical contact for our Marketplaces to support and implement their integrations in OMS and the connected systems
• provide training to employees;
• Keep standards in system changes through review, advice and acceptance of the specifications of the proposed system changes;
• perform functional testing and user acceptance test;
• Release management;
• Establish and maintain release (user) documentation.
What you bring to the table:
• Education: Bachelor or Master’s in Engineering or Business Administration.
• Minimum of 3 years of ERP (or other complex supply chain, E-Commerce) project experience, including hands-on functional configuration, day-to-day support, facilitation and communication to customers and Stakeholders.
• Experience in cloud based applications and databases via AWS
• Experience working in a global IBM Sterling or similar Order Management environment.
• Experience in providing structure and guidance to a global project team.
• Experience with the integration of Marketplaces
• Experience in creating test scenario’s and UAT testing
• Proven project leadership skills as demonstrated through Order Management Implementations.
• You know your way with: Sterling OMS, Marketplaces, SAP, APIs
• IBM Sterling certifications are a plus.
• Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence
• Project Management methodology courses (certification, or willingness to certify is a plus).
• High learning capabilities
• Excellent verbal and writing skills
• Team player
• Fluency in English
What does G-Star bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV (English is our corporate language, so please apply in English)
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck!