Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for Denim and SEO as high as ours? We’re looking for a SEO Specialist to join our global E-Commerce team at our HQ in Amsterdam.
Just imagine –
As our new SEO Specialist, you help drive organic traffic to our .com and make sure our site, the right pages and our products get found. Whilst G-Star works hard to bring the best product, you focus on maximizing the visibility of these efforts through organic channels on a global level.
In this role you measure and track site ranking factors, keywords, internal and external links, and site content. By reviewing and auditing the sites you improve crawlability and you evaluate meta data performance.
You keep up with the latest marketing trends and stay ahead of the game, so you can optimize copy and landing pages for search engine optimization and develop and implement link building strategy. You conduct keyword research and identify opportunities to drive more qualified traffic through a coordinated search strategy.
Next to this, you implement approved SEO changes to the website and execute. You are the operational point of contact with our SEO agency and the E-Com IT team.
What you bring to the table:
• You have experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console and 3d party SEO tools
• You understand SEO core elements such as on-page and off-page tactics, optimization of site navigation, internal linking structure, URL structure, title tags and meta descriptions;
• With your great communication skills you have the ability to explain complex SEO and data insights to stakeholders regularly to review campaign objectives, statistics and optimization strategies;
• Knowledge of Hybris and HTML is a plus;
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
• Add a Bachelor/Master and 2-5 years of experience in SEO and E-Com content management and you’ve got our full attention.
• Are you also analytical, with a data-driven approach and commercial attitude? We’re heart-eyed.
Finally, do you have an eye for detail and do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and preferably Dutch? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch, discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.