RAW is real, honest and authentic. To be raw is to be unpretentious, but also seductive and rebellious. Both inside and outside the company, we value diversity and applaud an original point of view.
G-Star is a place where your passion for jeans becomes a career. It’s a place of collaboration, inspiration, and innovation. Working alongside like-minded people, feeding off one another’s energy and drive.
Here’s what we’ll do together:
As the E-Commerce Manager you will ensure the best possible customer journey on our 6 key online revenue channels:
• Online Outlet
• G-Star app
• CRM & Loyalty
• Online Multibrand
• B2B Portal
You will be leading the further expansion of the G-Star RAW online business in the UK & Nordics by managing the localized online marketing activities in line with the corporate communication calendar to maximize the top-of-mind brand awareness.
You will partner with the HQ centre of expertise in Amsterdam to create tailored localized assortments and to optimize our stock fulfilment strategy.
What you bring to the table:
• You are a market expert in the online world of fashion
• You are well connected within the UK and/or Sweden E-Commerce landscape
• You know how to translate a global marketing strategy into a local reality
• You are familiar with different channels (Retail, Concession etc.) and understand how to ensure omnichannel alignment and a smooth consumer journey
• You are used to taking responsibility for growth of net sales and net profit
• Working with cross-functional teams in an international environment comes naturally to you
• You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in retail, business administration or other relevant field and a minimum of 5 years of E-Commerce experience in a relevant international online fashion retail position
• You are self-confident, denim-minded and organized, with strong analytical and presentation skills
• You have a hands-on mentality and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary and benefits package, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities:
• An awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game
• A working environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation
• The opportunity to explore the region and truly understand the diversity of the different countries and cultures that we cover (UK, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Iceland)
• A G-Star clothing budget
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV and application
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we will ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store.