For our G-Star RAW Store in Laval, we are currently looking for a Store Manager. The Store Manager will be responsible for the hiring, developing and retention of store staff, sales generation, KPI performance, operational excellence, visual presentation and ensuring exceptional customer service.
– Develop business strategies to raise brand awareness, increase store traffic and market share.
– Drive Sales through strong KPI performance.
– Recruit, hire and train store personnel (all positions).
– Ensuring that sales goals and expectations are achieved through customer service and regular monitoring.
– Overseeing the performance management of the store staff to achieve the desired results.
– Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths.
– Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent customer service.
– Complete store administration (scheduling, back of house, etc.) and ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
– Responsible for ensuring that all customer service initiatives are in place, dealing with issues quickly and courteously.
– Train, challenge, motivate, encourage, and provide constructive guidance to the store staff related to all areas of effective operations.
– Report on buying trends, product performance, customer needs, etc.
– Visual merchandising skills.
– Operational excellence, as it relates to paperwork, shipping, receiving, transfers, markdowns and general organization.
- Proven successful experience in store management.
– Strong communication and relationship building skills.
– Must have excellent customer service skills.
– Strong organizational skills
– Must be able to multi-task and prioritize.
– Must have flexible schedule.
– Must have a minimum of 3 years of retail leadership experience.
– A passion for denim is preferred.