The Store Manager will be responsible for the hiring, developing and retention of store staff, sales generation, KPI performance, operational excellence, visual presentation and ensuring exceptional customer service.
• Develop business strategies to raise brand awareness, increase store traffic and market share.
• Drive Sales through strong KPI performance.
• Recruit, hire and train store personnel (all positions).
• Ensuring that sales goals and expectations are achieved through customer service and regular monitoring.
• Overseeing the performance management of the store staff to achieve the desired results.
• Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths.
• Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent customer service.
• Complete store administration (scheduling, back of house, etc.) and ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
• Responsible for ensuring that all customer service initiatives are in place, dealing with issues quickly and courteously.
• They will train, challenge, motivate, encourage, and provide constructive guidance to the store staff related to all areas of effective operations.
• Report on buying trends, product performance, customer needs, etc.
• Visual merchandising skills.
• Operational excellence, as it relates to paperwork, shipping, receiving, transfers, markdowns and general organization.
• Proven successful experience in store management.
• Flagship experience.
• Strong communication and relationship building skills.
• Must have excellent customer service skills.
• Strong organizational skills
• Must be able to multi-task and prioritize.
• Must have flexible schedule.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years of retail leadership experience.