Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for (Fashion) Retail as high as ours? Then G-Star is the right place for you!
Just imagine –
As our new Intern Strategic Planning, you’ll be deep diving in the numbers behind our stores to support the Retail Planning, Allocation and Analysis team, from a data-point-of-view.
You will be looking into the discount and promotional effectiveness, which products are driving our sales, what discount policy is more effective per region and channel, how we can differentiate our strategy and optimize our performance. Your recommendations and your outside the box thinking will help us define our promotional strategy for the future. Next to that, you will assist the Retail Planning, Allocation and Analysis team in various projects to optimize the assortment being offered, monitor the sales’ performance and dive into all the data sources we have. In short, translate numbers into actionable and clear insights.
What are we looking for?
You are a data-fanatic-in-the-making, and are not afraid of working with Excel and seeing a lot of numbers on your screen on a daily base. You have a hands-on, eager and pro-active attitude, a great analytical eye for detail; you can work as a team player but also independently – and love to use your logical thinking to solve various challenges.
What you bring to the table:
• Currently doing a Bachelor or Master in Business, Econometrics or Marketing with a focus on data – or similar
• You love numbers and data analysis and are not afraid of Excel
• Able to translate insights into actions
• Affinity with analytics and statistics
• Knowledge of SQL is a plus
• Fashion? You live and breathe for it
• Taking responsibility, being organized and proactive with strong communication skills.
• During the time of your internship you are enrolled at a Dutch university or college
• Ready for an 40 hour/week internship
• If you are a non-EU student you are in possession of a mandatory internship assignment from your university or college
• You are already living in the Netherlands and (you are prepared to) have a Dutch health insurance
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a decent compensation for your internship, working at G-Star brings so many perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation and a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch!
Found your dream internship?
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.