G-Star strives to be the most hardcore denim brand in the world.
To achieve this, we are looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers, who dare to create the future of premium and purposeful denim with us.
We are looking for people with big dreams, while keeping their feet on the ground. Those who are not afraid to push the limits, because we believe there are no limits in what denim can do.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you the perfect fit for our team?
Are you a bit of a rebellious spirit?
Then we would love to hear from you!
At G-Star we are currently looking for a Stylist to support our Global Brand & Campaigns Team at our HQ in Amsterdam. In this position you will be responsible for elevating and optimizing the global presentation of our collections online (webshop). You will be responsible for delivering high quality product content (photography & video) contributing to the total (digital) experience for our customers.
Duties & responsibilities:
• Creating clear guidelines for G-Star shootings: the do’s & donts of styling
• Create seasonal styling briefings for our webshop photography partner
• Align with Merchandising on product USP’s to assure these are properly visualised by the photography partner
• Quality check and sign off all produced webshop content
• Continuously adapt and update styling briefings according to trends and seasonal changes
• Lead all in-house styling request i.e. flat lay shoots, how-to style video’s etc.
In your daily work you will be working closely with our photography partner. You will brief them on all creative work and quality check their output.
Together with external advertising agencies and stylists you will create new and exciting ways to elevate the webshop content to the next level.
We are looking for a go getter, someone who likes to work in an energetic environment and who has a personality like ours: fierce, outspoken, down to earth and fair!
What you bring to the table:
• A positive work attitude and eagerness to create high quality content
• Experience within Retail or Fashion.
• You have worked within styling and preferably webshop photography
• You have a solid understanding of currents trends in fashion and resulting consumer needs also using insights and data
• Are you also independent, accurate, proactive and flexible?
• Add a Bachelor/Master in fashion design, Fashion communication or similar and a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in Fashion, FMCG or Luxury and you’ve got our full attention.
Finally, do you have a commercial mindset, strong personality and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What does G-Star bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• Having an agile mindset is very important at G-Star, therefore we ask you to participate in an (online) Learning Agility Assessment.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.