Denim. It’s our passion. It’s in our blood.
But we are not just another denim brand.
At G-Star, we are obsessed with denim. Together we push to invent, explore and take craftsmanship to another level. Down to the smallest detail and with a strong belief that there is no limit to what denim can do.
To achieve this, we are always looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers , who want to join us in creating the future of premium and purposeful denim.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you the perfect fit for our team?
Are you a bit of a rebellious spirit?
Then we would love to hear from you!
Here's what we'll do together:
As the Supply-Planning Manager, you are responsible for overseeing all product movements from the vendors to our G-Star warehouses across the world based on the expected demand. Furthermore, you will manage the data & pricing backbone of G-Star, to assure all master data is properly maintained.
The Supply-Chain team is responsible for the total global inflow of all products from material bookings until delivery of the final product into one of our G-Star stores worldwide. We are looking for that multitasker who can match the worlds of demand-and-supply, and is capable and eager to further built a customer-focused Supply-Chain department.
Your tasks & responsibilities:
- Manage the stock flow from near-and-offshore vendors to all seven G-Star warehouses across the globe. Focusing on lead-times, costing, and always exploring most efficient transit routes together with the Global Logistics Director.
- Together with the global purchasing, merchandise and controlled-allocation teams making sure that we deliver all new collections on-time and according to the demand.
- In-depth analysis on lead-times, volumes and costing and making key decisions to assure smooth inbounds whilst setting and monitoring key-performance-indicators.
- Manage all data & pricing topics by proactively following-up all deadlines set by the global product calendar. In case of inevitable changes or challenges, making sure out-of-the box thinking will get the needed results.
- Manage team of supply-planners (2 FTE) and data & pricing (1 FTE) with their daily tasks and provide annual goals and targets to work towards.
- You will be on top off the current and future topics and report directly into Head of Supply Chain. You will have the freedom to develop your own long-term agenda, and further develop the department towards full-customer focus.
Here's what you bring to the table:
- Experience in (co)managing teams of 2-4FTEs
- Strong operational skillset, with good understanding of supply-chain activities.
- Ability to work with many local and international stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Data-driven, organized and analytical.
- A solid understanding of optimizing processes, inventory flows and pricing mechanisms.
- Strong personality and efficient performer under pressure.
- Experience with SAP and PLM-systems is a plus.
Here’s what we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
- We will thoroughly review your CV.
- We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
- When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
- Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
- Having an agile mindset is very important at G-Star, therefore we ask you to participate in an (online) Learning Agility Assessment.
- When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck!