G-Star strives to be the most hardcore denim brand in the world.
To achieve this, we are looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers, who dare to create the future of premium and purposeful denim with us.
We are looking for people with big dreams, while keeping their feet on the ground. Those who are not afraid to push the limits, because we believe there are no limits in what denim can do.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you the perfect fit for our team?
Are you a bit of a rebellious spirit?
Then we would love to hear from you!
Is your passion for denim and social media as high as ours? Do Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and Pinterest have no secrets left for you? Are you a bit of a data nerd? Then join us as our new #gstarraw Head of Social Media!
Just imagine –
As our new Head of Social Media, you’ll be in charge of implementing and guarding the global social media strategy, where you’ll play a leading role in fostering brand community growth and engagement.
You’re an expert when it comes to everything social media and you are a true data freak. Through your experience with a diverse range of tooling you are able to set the right social course, to drive the G-Star RAW brand and our objectives.
As our Head of Social Media you guide our marketing teams as a mentor and a thought leader on the newest social media trends, data highlights and innovations.
What you bring to the table:
• Develop, implement and manage social media strategies and plans
• Ability to transform data insights into strategic action points
• Define the most important Social Media KPIs
• Great and broad tooling experience (preferably incl Sprinklr) to run competitive analysis, monitor brand mentions and measure the success of every social media campaign
• Track and analyze SEO in order to provide effective solutions for content optimization
• Observing follower engagement and building reports on their behaviors to build and maintain the online G-Star community
• Communication to team and management on project development, timelines and results. Our Social Media Specialist will report to you.
• An early adopter of social media trends and technology
• A Bachelor/Master in Marketing, Media or Communications and a minimum 5 years of relevant experience in social media communications (agency experience is a plus)
• Are you also independent, can you prioritize projects and is a fast-paced and dynamic environment a great fit for you? We’re heart-eyed.
Finally, are you and do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation (of course we are now still working from home due to Covid-19); a clothing budget so generous that we challenge you to spend it all and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck!