Here’s what we’ll do together:
G-Star RAW is currently looking for a Junor Fraud Specialist, for a period of 4-6 months, with a chance of this turning into a permanent role.
The Junior Fraud Specialist is part of E-commerce Operations team. It is a team within the Ecommerce department which focuses on the service for our online customers. It involves Payment, Logistics and Customer Service. Within Payment, fraud detection and prevention are high valued responsibilities.
As our Junior Fraud Specialist the main goal is to detect fraud in online orders and to prevent these orders being shipped out. This is achieved through fraud detection and loss prevention including the review of customer transactions, review of fraud claims initiated by customers and/or financial institutions, address verification, use of internal and 3rd party tools, and the review and analysis of information/reports to identify and address all potential credit card fraud, friendly fraud, and other issues that may impact the business in a negative way.
Within the E-commerce Operations team you’ll be in close cooperation with the Payment Coordinator to keep a good balance between blocking fraud orders and have the real orders approved.
In this challenging position you will..
• Investigate fraudulent orders.
• Keep close contact with warehouse and carrier to prevent sending out fraud orders.
• Come up with the best solution in order to minimize fraud.
• Know how to keep a good balance between blocking fraud orders and approving the real deal.
• Set-up and investigate customer claims and take appropriate actions when needed.
• Handle disputes to prevent chargebacks
• Report on chargebacks in systems
• Be the internal and external contact person for our payment partners (e.g. Adyen, PayPal, Afterpay, etc.)
What you bring to the table:
• You have a Bachelors degree or are currently a College or University student.
• At least half a year of full-time work experience, either from an internship or from work experience – so you know how Microsoft office works and you’re used to working at an office
• Experience in E-commerce, online payments, credit card processing, fraud screening, law enforcement, or online investigations a plus.
• Must be detailed oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills
• Skilled in the use of MS Office
• Extremely proactive and naturally inquisitive
• Ability to understand multiple systems and processes
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, rapid changing environment
Finally, do you have a strong personality, are you fluent in English and do you see the perfect match? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store.