Here’s what we’ll do together:
To cover a maternity leave, we’re looking for a Social Content Specialist to join the team from December 2019 – June 2020.
Just imagine –
As our Social Content Specialist, you’ll be in charge of setting, leading and implementing the global social media strategy and guide the regional content and engagement strategies.
You’re a market expert when it comes to everything social media. You will create social storytelling approaches by making sure social campaigns target the desired audiences with meaningful message and foster brand community growth and engagement. To do so, together with the Social Media Specialist, you will leverage opportunities for a tailored social media content approach.
Your social media playbook will drive the G-Star RAW brand and our commercial objectives. You will oversee monitoring and reporting on social media channel performance on a weekly and monthly basis, turning insights into actionable opportunities.
For the Social Media team you will be the guide and mentor and a thought leader on the newest social media trends and innovations.
What you bring to the table:
• You’re an all-rounder in the social media field: creative storyteller, organized content planner and social community listener
• You have strong competitive knowledge of best-in-class fashion, editorial voice, social media trends and popular culture.
• You are able to think both strategically and provide creative solutions
• You’re the expert on social copywriting, social creative productions and social advertising
• KPI’s and deadlines? Bring it on.
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
• Add a Bachelor/Master in Marketing, Media or Communications and a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in social media communications planning and you’ve got our full attention.
• Are you also independent, can you prioritize projects and is a fast paced environment a great fit for you? We’re heart-eyed.
Finally, are you and do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget so generous that we challenge you to spend it all; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.