Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim and Software testing as high as ours?
In our IT E-Commerce team there’s an opening for a Test Automator. This department at Global HQ in Amsterdam is responsible for worldwide operations. Do you have extensive allround experience in automated testing E-Com oriented online projects in an Agile environment? Then this might just be the job for you.
Just imagine –
As our new Test Automator, you will be working on new and existing online projects for G-Star in an international team. You will be involved in the entire project lifecycle from analysis and planning to development, testing and deployment.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Preparation and review of test cases based on requirements.
• Analysis of issues with development and business staff.
• Development and optimization of test automation scripts.
• Preparation and execution of manual and automated tests.
• Issue reporting.
• Representing testing function in Scrum teams.
What you bring to the table:
• Setting up, maintaining and developing cross device test automation with selenium or similar frameworks? It’s your second nature;
• You’re used to working in intense, technical environments, as well as working Agile/Scrum;
• You learn quickly, have a highly developed eye for detail and are a strong communicator
• Knowledge of contemporary web software testing tools and methodologies
• Add a Bachelor or Masters and 2+ years of experience testing mobile and desktop web sites and/or browser-based software and you’ve got our full attention;
• You’ve got Web-based workflow and/or issue tracking experience (e.g. JIRA).
• Are you also pro-active, practical, with a passion for and knowledge of software testing, IT and the web? We’re heart-eyed.
A big plus would be:
• ISEB qualification in Software Testing or similar, e.g. TMAP.
• Experience of Hybris, HTML, CSS, AJAX, Java and Web Services.
• Experience with TestCafe or Robot framework
Finally, do you have a strong personality and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.