Here’s what we’ll do together:
We’re looking for a trade marketing manager to join the team at global HQ in Amsterdam.
Just imagine – as our new Trade Marketeer, you enable G-Star colleagues to –win- with partners & customers and increase our Sell In. You improve our retail performance and increase our MROI (Marketing Return On Investment) in brand activation in our Direct to Consumer channels.
To create a seamless brand experience across our sales channels, this role requires close collaboration with retail marketing, online marketing, sales, merchandising and buying.
You’ll be accountable for co-development of trade assets, tools and data to be leveraged across our On & Offline sales channels and global marketing. The trade assets and tools include marketing content and sales arguments for our commercial colleagues to drive the brand and collection forward with partners in business and (key) wholesale accounts.
Next to this, you collect data & feedback from regional marketing, E-Com, Sales, Buying and Allocation and convert this into easy to use information decks. These are distributed and used across the Global Marketing functions to steer our brand activation strategies.
Consistent with the global marketing calendar, you will co create with the Retail- and Online marketing managers a measurement and kpi frame for brand activation for marketing styles and capsules.
For the so called – never out of stock- ranges you will be the guardian to secure and upload the relevant marketing and product content.
What you bring to the table:
• You bring a ‘Think & Do’ mentality
• You have a deep understanding of the G-Star brand with a passion for denim
• You have experience in data analytics and how to apply this in commercial processes.
• KPI’s and deadlines? Bring it on.
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
• Add an Academic degree in Marketing or Economics and a minimum of 3 years of experience in a marketing or business development in FMCG or retail and you’ve got our full attention.
Finally, are you and do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.