Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim as high as ours? Are you into On & Offline retail?
Just imagine –
As our new Trade Marketing Intern, you’ll learn all about the ins and outs of marketing at a leading denim brand.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Support the development of Trade Tools for upcoming collection releases and sales windows
- Cross discipline activities working with sales and marketing departments, linked to delivering strong retail account specific marketing content.
- Work closely with the in-house studio department to brief, manage en deliver creative content.
What you bring to the table:
- Study in Business Administration
- Strong Organizational skills, Data visualization
- Interest and experience within Fashion and Retail
- Able to perform under time pressure
- Capable of supporting multiple projects simultaneously
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Quick adaptability in a fast-pace environment
- During the time of your internship you are enrolled at a Dutch university or college
- If you are a non-EU student you are in possession of a mandatory internship assignment from your university or college
- You are already living in the Netherlands and (you are prepared to) have a Dutch health insurance
Finally, do you have a strong personality and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a decent compensation for your internship, working at G-Star brings so many perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation and a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch!
Found your dream internship?
- We will thoroughly review your CV.
- We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
- When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
- When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed.