Here’s what we’ll do together:
From our global HQ in Amsterdam, you’ll plan and oversee many projects simultaneously, which requires a systematic approach and the ability to set priorities. You judge the briefings for completeness and accuracy before a creative team is briefed. And, you keep the project manager actively informed of progress or deviation from workload planning, also communicating the latest status of projects to key stakeholders when necessary. You lead a weekly approvals meeting to keep all projects moving forward.
Just imagine –
As our new Traffic Manager, you are the central point of the marketing dept. Together with a team of project managers, you will be the go-between of international clients and the creative studio. You plan creatives and external resources against the outlined needs of a project, and ensure that each project is seen through to on-time completion. You know each creative members’ skills to a ‘T’, and as such are able pair the right creatives to the right projects, leading to an elevated output.
We are looking for a go getter who always remains structured yet flexible in a hectic environment.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Owns creative workload planning
• Checks all briefings to ensure they are clear and complete
• Matches creative teams to projects in accordance to skills and deadlines
• Deciphers and prioritizes projects
• Redirects the flow of work as necessary to meet deadlines as best as possible
• Works efficiently with a wide variety of personality types
• Is solutions-oriented, a true problem-solver with a ‘can-do’ mentality – a team player who can inspire and motivate people.
What you bring to the table:
• Managing multiple projects at once? – You handle it.
• Deadlines? Bring it on.
• You have an excellent understanding of the creative process and the various production processes.
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
• You are flexible and a people-person.
• Add a >3 years of relevant experience in a similar job with both on- and off-line projects, preferably gained in an advertising/design agency.
• Are you also an excellent communicator with strong planning and organizational skills? We’re heart-eyed.
Finally, are you a team player who motivates and inspires people, and are you fluent in Dutch and English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget and a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch;
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.