G-Star RAW is one of the world’s leading denim brands. Our online flagship store G-Star.com has been growing rapidly since it started around 2010. At this moment, G-Star.com is one of G-Star RAW’s most important channels. Active in 53 countries, the webshop is managed almost completely at our headquarters in Amsterdam.
As Webshop Manager you will lead the commercial team of g-star.com and outlet-g-star.com. It is your job to improve conversion by optimizing and improving the website and by setting the right priorities with IT while taking our E-commerce strategy in account.
You will work in close co-operation with the buying department to set up the communication calendar for both website and email. You will translate the buying input into workable content briefings for the creative department. You will make sure that deadlines are met and that everyone is aligned.
As product is a key element in improving sales, you will analyze and optimize the assortment so it will generate a positive contribution to the revenue.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Daily Ecommerce operation
• Define (conversion) roadmap
• Increase conversion, online sales an sell-through
• Optimizing and innovating the website
• Setup and Manage (daily) calendar
• Improve product & content processes
• Optimize assortments’ revenue contribution
• Leading Commercial Ecommerce team
• 3+ years of experience as webshop manager or with e-category management
• Preferably experience within a fashion retailer
• Strong personality
• Good planning and organizational skills
• Innovative and process-oriented
• Experience within a fashion retailer
• Fluent in English, preferably also Dutch
• Residing in the Netherlands