G-Star RAW is looking for a motivated Sales Account Manager with footwear experience who is product minded and has a passion for denim.
In the position of Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for building long term collaboration with a broad portfolio of wholesale customers in North America. Ideally, the account manager would have working experience selling footwear. You will be in direct contact with your customers and travel extensively to develop a strong partnership with those customers as well as develop and expand upon their business potential.
You will work in a powerful and dynamic team and participate in the growth of the G-Star RAW brand. The Account Manager will manage a portfolio of customers in North America and will be based in New York. You will report directly to the VP of Wholesale, North America.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Daily visiting wholesale accounts to develop and maintain a strong partnership with your accounts.
• Provide regular sales analysis regarding the performance of your accounts versus planning and report them to VP of Wholesale (sell through, conclusions and requests).
• Replenish accounts based on sales and advise on opportunities to exceed sales plans; Be able to adjust the proposition based on the customer.
• Identify key marketing needs for your accounts and create collection recaps after sales campaigns including analysis of collection strengths and opportunities.
• Identify and develop new accounts and markets.
• Utilize training materials provided on RAW Academy from HQ in Amsterdam to train store staff on G-Star RAW product and brand DNA.
• Oversee interns when and if applicable.
• Maintain the highest degree of client service; act as a brand ambassador.
• Perform other projects, as assigned.
• Bachelor or Master’s Degree
• Footwear selling experience
• Minimum of 2-3 years wholesale experience with some exposure to the denim market
• Strong analytical, organizational and presentation skills
• Outstanding interpersonal skills; Superior problem solving skills; Solid analytical skills; Proficient in retail math
• Presentation skills including speaking in front of mid to large size groups
• Organization and time management skills; with an ability to manage tight deadlines and competing priorities
• Flexible in working hours and prepared to travel
• Proficient in English and valid driver’s license