RAW is real, honest and authentic. To be raw is to be unpretentious, but also seductive and rebellious. Both inside and outside the company, we value diversity and applaud an original point of view.
G-Star RAW is a place where your passion for jeans becomes a career. It’s a place of collaboration, inspiration, and innovation. Working alongside like-minded people, feeding off one another’s energy and drive.
Here’s what we’ll do together:
You will be coordinating the daily management and maintenance from a content, product and marketing communication point of view for our online revenue channel G-Star.com, for G-Star RAW South Africa in line with the corporate communication calendar.
You’ll be building strong relationships with the global G-Star RAW team to execute localized initiatives online.
You will support the Country Manager with the day-to-day management of the online channel so to deliver on the digital targets and to provide a local experience to our customers.
What you bring to the table:
• 2-3 years of relevant E-Commerce experience in Apparel, Fashion and/or Retail Industry
• Solid experience in managing and the execution of content (banners and product) of an E-commerce platform on a daily basis, including stock and inventory management
• Ability to work with several systems, and have preferably knowledge of Hybris and SAP
• Ability to work independently as well as in an (international) team structure
• Ability to generate E-Commerce trends and performance reports with Google Analytics (or similar analytics tools)
• Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize and to meet deadlines
• Can-do attitude and an highly organized and structured work approach
• Bachelor or equivalent degree in information technology, marketing, or related science
Finally, do you have the ability to work with several systems, boost online sales and do you also have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary and benefits package, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities:
• An awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game
• A working environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation
• A G-Star clothing budget
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV (English is our corporate language, so please apply in English)
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck!