Denim. It’s our passion. It’s in our blood.
But we are not just another denim brand.
At G-Star, we are obsessed with denim. Together we push to invent, explore and take craftsmanship to another level. Down to the smallest detail and with a strong belief that there is no limit to what denim can do. To achieve this, we are always looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers, who want to join us in creating the future of premium and purposeful denim.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you the perfect fit for our team?
Are you a bit of a rebellious spirit?
Then we would love to hear from you!
Here’s what we’ll do together:
Based in our regional office in Cape Town, South Africa you will be coordinating the daily management and maintenance from a product merchandise and marketing communication point of view for our 3 key online revenue channels for G-Star RAW South Africa, Australia & New Zealand in line with the corporate communication calendar:
G-Star.com – app – CRM & Loyalty
You’ll be building strong relationships with the global G-Star RAW team to execute localized initiatives online.
You will support the E-Commerce Manager with the day-to-day management of the online channels to deliver the digital strategy and to provide a local experience to our customers.
What you bring to the table:
• 2-3 years of relevant E-Commerce experience in Apparel, Fashion and/or Retail Industry
• Solid experience in managing content of an E-commerce platform on a daily basis including stock and product management
• Ability to generate E-Commerce trends and performance reports with Google Analytics, Tableau (and similar analytics tools) – as well as solid Microsoft Excel skills
• Experience of creating and sending email newsletters using an email platform
• Ability to work independently as well as in an (international) team structure
• Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize and to meet deadlines
• Can-do attitude and a highly organized and structured work approach
• Bachelor or Master Degree in marketing, information technology or related science
Finally, do you have the ability to build relationships, boost online sales and do you also have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary and benefits package, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities:
• An awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game
• A working environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation
• A G-Star clothing budget
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck!