G-Star strives to be the most hardcore denim brand in the world.
To achieve this, we are looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers, who dare to create the future of premium and purposeful denim with us.
We are looking for people with big dreams, while keeping their feet on the ground. Those who are not afraid to push the limits, because we believe there are no limits in what denim can do.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you the perfect fit for our team?
Are you a bit of a rebellious spirit?
Then we would love to hear from you!
Here's what we'll do together:
For our German key accounts we are looking for a Key Account Manager.
As our new Key Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for expanding the G-Star share within our key accounts.
You are going to develop the long term strategic planning for the German key accounts while building and maintaining strong partnerships with the key accounts.
You will be responsible for creating and executing a joint business plan with the Key Accounts on seasonal and yearly basis which includes all key disciplines being product, finance, marketing and logistics.
You will also be increasing and improving the brand visibility and performance at door level by leveraging a 360° differentiation and segmentation approach.
In addition, you will analyze performances and plan budgets of the key accounts across DACH versus planning, identify opportunities and report them to the Head of Wholesale DACH (sell through, stock turn, product assortment, brand visibility/presence at door level, conclusions and requests).
What you bring to the table:
• Excellent knowledge and experience with managing key accounts
• Strong Excel Skills
• You’re all about the numbers, but you have our sales and consumers top of mind
• With your strategic and analytical skills, you’re able to balance the interests of your customers and to develop successful strategic business plans
• Account Management? Building strong partnerships on all levels comes naturally to you
• Sell through and performing reports? You spot all the opportunities
• Fashion & Apparel? You live and breathe it
• Add a Bachelor/Master and 5 to 10 years of relevant sales experience in the Fashion or Luxury industry and you’ve got our full attention
• Are you also self-confident, energetic, and do you have strong business acumen? We’re heart-eyed
Finally, do you have a strong personality and excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English? We’d love to meet you!
What does G-Star bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy, and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• Having an agile mindset is very important at G-Star, therefore we ask you to participate in an (online) Learning Agility Assessment.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.