Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim as high as ours? For our Key Accounts we are looking for a strong Key Account Manager.
Just imagine – as our new Key Account Manager, based in Düsseldorf, you will be responsible for expanding the G-Star share within our Key Accounts in the DACH region.
You are going to develop the long term strategic planning for the Key Accounts, while building and maintaining strong partnerships.
You will be responsible for creating and executing a joint business plan with the Key Accounts on seasonal and annual basis, which includes all key disciplines being product, finance, merchandise planning, marketing and logistics.
You will also be increasing and improving the brand visibility and performance at door level by leveraging a 360° differentiation and segmentation approach. In addition, you will analyze performances of the Key Accounts versus planning (e.g. sell through, stock turn, margin and productivity per sqm) and identify opportunities.
It is important that you play a pivotal role in implementing and managing the consignment business model within the Key Accounts and implement partner programs (market place) where relevant.
What you bring to the table:
• Excellent knowledge and experience with managing a Key Account P&L, working to margins & sqm productivity and managing stock levels.
• You’re all about the numbers, but you have our sales and consumers top of mind.
• With your strategic and analytical skills, you’re able to balance the interests of your customers and to develop successful strategic business plans.
• Account Management? Building strong partnerships on all levels comes naturally to you
• KPI’s and performing reports? You spot all the opportunities.
• Fashion & Apparel? You live and breathe it.
• Perfect would be a bachelor’s / master’s degree and at least 5 years of relevant sales experience in the fashion, FMCG or luxury industry, and you have our full attention.
• Are you also self-confident, energetic, and do you have strong business acumen? We’re heart-eyed.
Finally, do you have a strong personality and excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, a company car, laptop, mobile phone and a clothing budget, working at G-Star brings many other benefits and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for development, fun, inspiration and innovation; international cooperation with our Amsterdam HQ.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have an international community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.