Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim as high as ours? As our Store Manager, your mission will be to create a passionate and proactive environment at our key location store at the store in Stockholm – Sickla.
Just imagine –
As our new Store Manager you will implement programs and processes to drive business results and take this store to its ambitious next level. With your familiar and proven management experience you will direct, motivate and develop in-store talent/brand ambassadors to deliver memorable customer experiences.
Your ability to deal with varied store situations makes you a resilient character who understands how to support a successful team and thrive. You will support and guidance the team to connect, understand and inspire clients resulting in brand loyalty and ensure growth.
What you bring to the table:
• You’re a real achiever and you’re determined to exceed the set KPI’s
• You have strong commercial skills and product sensibility
• You handle the day-to-day operations and personnel related issues perfectly
• You’re able to react to sales reports through VM positioning
• Responsibilities? Your shoulders can carry the weight of the world.
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
• Add a few years of relevant experience in supervising a fashion store and you’ve got our full attention.
• Are you also flexible in your working hours, does Microsoft Office have no secrets left for you and are you critical and open in communication? We’re heart-eyed.
Finally, do you have perfect sales skills? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings so many perks and exciting opportunities, we don’t know where to begin… how about the chance to be part of a global, sustainable fashion brand; an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game… and a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV, so be specific in describing your experience
• We love to hear why you feel this is your dream job, so please tell us in your cover letter
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• We will invite you to our store where we sit down and try to get to know each other
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll happily welcome you to the team!