Our G-Star RAW stores require a diverse range of leadership qualities that consist of being passionate, highly motivated in achieving KPI’s, training and developing staff. As Store Manager, you will assist with building and inspiring high-performing teams of unique individuals who deliver positive experiences for our customers in store.
G-Star is a place where your passion for all things denim and premium fashion becomes a career and place of collaboration, inspiration and innovation.
We expect that you will share our passion and vision about Denim and offering premium customer experiences, which is pivotal to our brands success! You will work alongside like-minded people, feeding off one another’s energy and drive.
G-Star is a place where the level of responsibility is equal to the level of fun, with a hands-on approach to get things done, we strive to make the impossible possible,
As our new G-Star Store Manager, your mission will be to create a passionate and proactive environment in our stores. Reporting into the Retail Area Manager, we would like to see that you implement programs and processes to drive business results and take your store and team to its next ambitious level. G-Star RAW’s most important resource are our people.
Your ability to deal with varied store situations makes you a resilient character who understands how to support and motivate a successful team and thrive. You will support and guide your team connect, understand and inspire clients resulting in brand loyalty and ensure growth. We expect you to guide the talent that provides technical support in store with product knowledge and operational training, while working in partnership with the Retail Management team. From this, we want you to inspire your team to create ownership opportunities for customers on the sales floor.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Demonstrated senior leadership and supervising ability with a minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in a customer-facing environment.
• Passion for learning about Fashion, Customer Service and our products
• Multilingual ability is a huge plus!
What you bring to the table:
• High achiever and determination to exceed set functional and financial KPI’s
• Strong commercial skills and product sensibility
• Handling day-to-day operations and personnel related issues
• Understanding and being able to react to sales reports through VM positioning
• Desirable, but not necessary experience with Retail Pro V8/ V9, SAP, IBM Sterling and Quinyx
• Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
• Flexibility of a work scheduling that meets the business needs, including evenings, weekends and Public Holiday’s
• Proven ability to drive amazing customer experiences – and results – through team development
• Ability to adapt to challenges while remaining calm in a constantly changing retail environment
• Operations such as inventory management and assist with visual merchandising
• Experience with hiring, training and developing team members in all these disciplines and more
• Cross-industry experience is welcome
• Drivers Licence
Finally, do you have perfect sales skills? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary with bonus incentives attached, working at G-Star brings so many perks and exciting opportunities like being a part of a global sustainable fashion brand. As we want to assist our team in creating a career they can be proud of, we also offer
• Generous employee and family discounts on our products
• Incentive programs/ regular competitions
• Team building initiatives
• Manager development and succession planning
• Recognition for outstanding results
• Continual training and development
What will happen next?
• Apply now!
• We will thoroughly review your CV, so be specific in describing your experience in your Cover Letter
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.