Denim. It’s our passion. It’s in our blood.
But we are not just another denim brand.
At G-Star, we are obsessed with denim. Together we push to invent, explore and take craftsmanship to another level. Down to the smallest detail and with a strong belief that there is no limit to what denim can do. To achieve this, we are always looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers, who want to join us in creating the future of premium and purposeful denim.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you the perfect fit for our team?
Are you a bit of a rebellious spirit?
Then we would love to hear from you!
Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim, stock allocation and analytics as high as ours? As Allocator within G-Star, we will expect you to have all the answers when it comes to the numbers!
Just imagine –
As our new Allocator, you will be responsible for overseeing optimal stock levels across the globe.
Within the Planning & Allocation Team you will provide all the needed figures, analysis and stock allocations in order for the stores to maximize their profits. You’re already a market expert in-the-making when it comes to allocating stock. You’re going to help matching stock and demand across all sales channels (Brick & Click) and flag potential stock-outs, whilst being the main point of contact for the regions.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Together with the merchandise planners and regions assure that new collections are ordered on time via ERP/SAP.
- Monitor incoming stock to make sure these collections are allocated towards the stores, and support wherever is needed.
- In-depth analysis from topline to historical sales on size level, to flag both potential stock needs or prevent stock build-ups across all sales channels.
- Stock management on global level to assure a healthy stock situation in our warehouses, and quickly solve any challenges that occur together with the other departments (retail, IT, logistics, SBO)
- Best & slow-seller management, comparing stock vs. sales, and participating in weekly trade meetings with all the regional teams.
- Sharing all best practices amongst the regions, and being that vital link between the regional -teams and other departments at HQ.
- Facilitate and align SALE and other important events, thereby keeping all the stakeholders informed on product, price, place and promotion.
- Good alignment between the brick and click stores, and see to it that the products are available for g-star.com and the marketplaces of our strategic partners.
What you bring to the table:
- You have a relevant Bachelor and preferably 1-2 years of relevant experience in a replenishment position within the retail industry.
- Microsoft Excel has no secrets left for you.
- Analytical talent combined with a hands-on mentality!
- Solid understanding of optimizing stock turn, increasing sell through and reallocating stock.
- Fashion? You live and breathe it.
- Coordinating experience? That is a real plus…
- Are you also self-confident, organized, and proactive with strong analytical skills? We’re heart-eyed.
- Finally, do you have a strong personality and excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English? We’d love to meet you!
What does G-Star bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV.
• We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
• Having an agile mindset is very important at G-Star, therefore we ask you to participate in an (online) Learning Agility Assessment.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.