Almost 40% of the interns get a job at G-Star. You can be part of this great intern community. At G-Star, you will get the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment that is leading in denim innovation and sustainability. We are now recruiting for the semester August 2020 – February 2021 , for our Product Development department. Please check to see if you meet the requirements before applying!
Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim as high as ours? In this internship, you will learn the product development process and all our daily tasks during the development of our collection. You will work in a team and corporate with different departments.
Just imagine –
As our new Intern Product Development, you’ll help in all our daily tasks during the development of our collection. You will assist for quality compliance and the timely completion of sample and production books. Working together with Product developers, design and Merchandise, you safeguard the unique G-star look & feel.
What you bring to the table:
• Strong fashion sense and detailed-oriented
• Good communication and organizational skills
• Team player
• Be flexible and accurate
• If you are a non-EU student you are in possession of a mandatory internship assignment from your university or college and you are enrolled at a Dutch university or college
• You are already living in the Netherlands and (you are prepared to) have a Dutch health insurance
• You are able and willing to sponsor your own daily travel costs
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
• Are you a student of a Bachelor/Master in Fashion Design or a related education? Then you’ve got our full attention.
Finally, do you have a passion for quality, details, fashion and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive compensation for your internship, working at G-Star brings so many perks and exciting opportunities, we don’t know where to begin… how about an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to inspire; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation … and a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch so you can keep up the greatness!
Found your dream internship?
• We will thoroughly review your application.
• We have an international community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we will congratulate you on your brand new internship and discuss the next steps. We look forward to see you on the onboarding day!