G-Star strives to be the most hardcore denim brand in the world.
To achieve this, we are looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers, who dare to create the future of premium and purposeful denim with us.
We are looking for people with big dreams, while keeping their feet on the ground. Those who are not afraid to push the limits, because we believe there are no limits in what denim can do.
Are you up for the challenge? Are you the perfect fit for our team? Are you a bit of a rebellious spirit?
Then we would love to hear from you!
Here’s what we’ll do together:
Is your passion for denim as high as ours? In this internship, you will learn to all about the ins and outs of our strategic accounts at a leading denim brand.
Just imagine –
As our new Intern Strategic Accounts, you’ll help with Brand shop analytics – report weekly the performance across all business models, analysis and data insights. Build a data hub for our digital campaigns and start looking into trends and improvement opportunities. Build best practice cases from external and internal initiatives and bring learnings to improve campaigns and way of working. Support team with execution of the partner program strategy and alignment across different channels and countries. In addition, maintain the commercial calendar for the strategic accounts.
What you bring to the table:
• You have strong analytical, data visualization and PowerPoint skills
• Are digital and commercial minded with affinity for fashion and denim.
• Not scared of deadlines or working under pressure
• You are able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• If you are a non-EU student you are in possession of a mandatory internship assignment from your university or college and you are enrolled at a Dutch university or college
• You are already living in the Netherlands and (you are prepared to) have a Dutch health insurance
• You are able and willing to sponsor your own daily travel costs
• Fashion? You live and breathe it.
• You are enrolled in a Bachelor/Master in Business Administration or economics
Finally, do you have an autonomous and independent working attitude? Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What we bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive compensation for your internship, working at G-Star brings so many perks and exciting opportunities, we don’t know where to begin… how about an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to inspire; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation … and a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch so you can keep up the greatness!
Found your dream internship?
• We will thoroughly review your application.
• We have an international community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview. Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case.
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we will congratulate you on your brand new internship and discuss the next steps. We look forward to see you on the onboarding day!